Eriacta Tablets is very effective medication that treats Erectile Dysfunction in male. This Eriacta Tablets is manufuctured by Ajanta Pharma. Eriacta Tablets contains an active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. It promote the flow of blood into penis and results harder, longer and bold erections for satisfaction of sexual activities for a long time. Eriacta Tablets is manufactured by Ranbaxy which activate the metabolite by inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5.
How to take Eriacta Tablets
- Before taking Eriacta pills, you should read the below carefully
- Do not take more the 100mg within 24 hours
- Eriacta Tablets becomes active within 45 minutes and last for 5-6 hours.
- Need to take this medication with a large glass of water
- Do not take fatty meals when you you intend to take the Eriacta pills
- Do not take alcohol while taking this medication, it will reduce the effectiveness
Eriacta Tablets – Side Effects
Common Side Effects
Sometime the user of this medication may experience some side effects like Slight blurred and blueness in vision, light sensitivity. These side effects are not serious and normally it diminish when body become accustomed to the treatment.
Serious Side Effects
- Erection longer than 4 hours
- Severe decrease or loss of vision or loss of hearing
if you experience any serious side effects, do not take medicine any more and consult doctor immediately.
Eriacta tablets – is suitable for everyone?
- Do not take medicine, If your are Patients under the following diseases,
- If you have Heart Related & Cardiovascular diseases
- If you felt Stroke, heart attack
- If you experienced Cardiac failure or coronary artery disease causing unstable angina.
- Having Blood Pressure related diseases including Hypertension & Hypotension
- Resting hypotension (low blood pressure) of (BP <90/50)
- Resting hypertension (high blood pressure) of (BP >170/110)
- Retinitis pigmentosa (genetic disease of the retina)
- Have HIV (specifically on treatment with protease inhibitors)
Eriacta tablets – Contraindications
If you are already taking the following medicine, do not combine
- Nitroglycerin and Nitroprusside medicines
- Amyl Nitrate
- Taking Organ Donor Recipient medicines
- Azole antifungal medicines taken orally