Dapoxetine 60 tablets cure one of the most common sexual dysfunction causes widely known as premature ejaculation. PE results in minimal sexual stimulation after or even before penetration. The problem can be a major cause of distress in relationships. Dapoxetine 60 or Priligy is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) that takes 1-2 hours to get into effect. The medicine gets eliminated from the body within 24 hours. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for the ejaculation reflex and a neurotransmitter or brain chemical named serotonin specifically mediates the ejaculation reflex. Brain cells communicate transmitting nerve signals and low serotonin levels in certain areas of the brain are considered the primary cause of premature ejaculation. More serotonin helps to establish longer nerve cell communication, which eventually results in a longer sexual activity.
Dosage and Storing
You should swallow the whole tablet of Dapoxetine 60 with a full glass of water before 1-2 hours of sexual activity. You can take the tablet with or without food. Avoid consuming alcohol with the medicine for better effect and also don’t take more than 1 pill in a window of 24 hours. Keep your medication in a dry and cool place below 25 degrees.
When Not To Take
- Please refer to the box and do not take the medicine if you are allergic to dapoxetine or any of the ingredients.
- Do not take it if you have severe liver or kidney disease.
- Do not take it if you have a heart condition or previous heart attack records.
- Do not take it if you have any type of bleeding disorder
- Consult your doctor before consuming if you have a history of dizziness when standing up aka orthostatic hypotension.
- Do not take it if you have bipolar disorder, depression, schizophrenia, or unstable epilepsy
- Do not take it if you are consuming monoamine oxidase inhibitor medications since these can cause serious reactions if taken with Dapoxetine 60.
- Inform your doctor about any allergies to food types, or other medicines, etc.
- Consult your doctor before taking the medicine in case you are not diagnosed with premature ejaculation and just have a feeling.
- Consult your doctor if you use recreational drugs including LSD, narcotics, benzodiazepines, and ecstasy.
- Inform your doctor if you ever had or still have:
- History of dizziness due to low blood pressure
- Heart and blood vessel problems
- Bleeding tendencies
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mania issues such as great excitement, hallucinations, concentration problem, or bipolar disorder
- Psychiatric disorders
Someone with premature ejaculation will hardly show any side effects from Dapoxetine 60. However, some side effects may appear in case you take it with other medications without consulting your doctor including:
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain
- Excessive sweating
- Nasal congestion
- Tingling or numbness